Krafton launched the Battlegrounds Mobile India Open Challenge on Friday. The year 2022 will be the inaugural tournament to be held. Registration for the next BMOC will begin on March 14, according to those who created this game. There are, however, specific requirements that players must achieve to participate in the BGMI open challenge.
BGMI Open Challenge
The BGMI Open Challenge is being launched for the first time by Krafton, making this the inaugural competition iteration. A semi-pro event for BGMI gamers, the BGMI Open Challenge offers them the opportunity to test their skills and compete for cash and prize money.
Krafton said that the tournament’s Open Challenge aims to “equal the playing field for many ambitious individuals while also giving specialized chances to pro-level players.” As the name implies, the BGMI Open Challenge will be offered solely in India and open to Indian participants. In the BGMI Pro Series, the champion has a chance to receive a cash reward of Rs. Seventy-five lakhs (Rs. 7.5 million).
BGMI Format 2022
Alternatively, if you wish to play the same game as in the BGMI India Series, which Krafton will host in 2021, you may participate in the BGMI Open Challenge. To begin, registration will be open from March 14 until March 27. After that, registration will be closed. Five hundred twelve teams will compete in the first round of this competition from the 512 teams participating in the in-game qualifications.
There will be 256 teams in the second round, and 256 teams will have advanced from the first round. The top 64 teams in the BGMI Open Challenge will be announced during this round. It will be a round-robin style for this round of competition. The Open Challenge will conclude with a third and final round, the final round. To get into the last 32, the teams will compete against one another.
BGMI Open Challenge Registration Process
After reading and understanding these terms and conditions, you may continue to register for the BGMI Open Challenge competition. BGMI Open Challenge registration is simple and may be completed in the following steps:
- If you want to register for BMOC, go to the BGMI login page.
- Following that, sign in or register using your official email address, which should be the same as the one you use for gaming purposes.
- The necessary information must be provided, including your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, and proof of identification.
- Finally, enter your in-game information, such as your BGMI ID and name, and click on the submit button to finish the registration process.
BGMO Open Challenge Eligibility Criteria
- Players must be residents of India and have achieved 16 at registration to participate.
2. When registering for any official tournament, all players on a team’s roster must have a Battlegrounds Mobile India rating of at least level 25 and at least Platinum V Tier in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
4. A player or coach is only permitted to participate for the team they have agreed on. Players or coaches will not participate for more than one squad simultaneously.
5. Each side is permitted to have a roster of a maximum of six players, which consists of four players in their starting lineup and an extra two players who will serve as substitutes.
6. To participate in the competition, players should only utilize their mobile phones or tablets. There are tight rules on using peripheral devices such as game controllers, Bluetooth keyboards, and mouse.
BGMI Open Challenge Prize Pool 2022
In 2022, Krafton will hold an esports event for the first time in the city’s history. The BMOC series is the first event, and the publisher has stated that there will be four esports tournaments in India in 2022, with a total prize pool of Rs. 6 crores. The BMOC series is the first event. Season 1 and Season 2 of the BMPS are underway, with a combined prize fund of Rs. 2 crores.
The first competition is the BMOC, which is open to anybody who qualifies. If you want to see improvements in India’s gaming, esports, entertainment, and information technology sectors, Krafton said last year that it would spend $100 million in the nation to that end.
BGMI Open Challenge Rules
- To begin, BGMI players with a level of 25 or above are eligible to register.
- The BGMI Open Challenge is also open to gamers who have earned a Platinum 5 membership tier or above.
- To participate in the BGMI Accessible Challenge, you must register by March 14. Registration will be open until March 27. Each side is permitted to have a roster of a maximum of six players, which translates to four players in their starting lineup and an extra two players who will serve as substitutes for the remainder of the game.
- Players are only permitted to use their mobile devices to participate in the competition. Devices such as controllers, Bluetooth keyboards and mouce, and any other kind of peripheral device are forbidden.