Play as a Slime and hop around in the Genshin Impact web event Bouncing Blobby Slimes!
Bouncing Blobby Slimes
Bouncing Blobby Slimes can be played on this link,
July 4th 2022 – July 10th, 2022
Travelers who are Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
Travelers can exchange Blob Coins for Primogems, Hero’s Wi, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and other rewards.
- Rewards in the Blob Store are divided into multiple tiers. Travelers need to exchange for all the rewards in the current tier before the next tier unlocks.
- Exchange for all rewards to unlock Unlimited Play Mode. In this mode, playing Bouncing Adventure Levels or Infinite Bouncing Mode no longer requires Stamina and does not reward Blob Coins. New records created can still be reflected High Score.
During the event, Travelers can log in to Genshin Impact daily, complete Daily Commissions, and consume Original Resin to obtain Stamina for the Bouncing Adventure and claim the event item Blob Coin. You may use Blob Coins to exchange for Primogems and other event rewards.
Obtaining Blob Coins
Travelers can obtain Blob Coins in the Bouncing Adventure in the event.
There is no cap on daily Blob Coin acquisition, and unused Blob Coins will not be removed.
- A certain amount of Stamina is consumed for each Bouncing Adventure. Travelers can gain Stamina by completing specific missions.
- Travelers can gain a certain amount of Stamina each day by completing relevant in-game actions and web event actions, such as:
- logging into Genshin Impactt every day
- completing two Daily Commissions every day
- consuming 40 Original Resin every day
- logging into the web event every day
- Daily missions refresh at 04:00 Server Time each day. Unclaimed Stamina will also be cleared by then. Please claim and use the Stamina in time. Claimed Stamina will not be cleared.
- In Bouncing Adventure, Travelers need to help the Slime move to the specific location through charged bounces. Reaching the specific location is considered as a successful challenge.
- Blob Coins can be obtained in each Bouncing Adventure. The higher the score is, the more Blob Coins are obtained.
- There are 8 levels in t he Bouncing Adventure. Travelers can also unlock specific levels in advance by successfully challenging particular levels
- In each Bouncing Adventure Level, there is 1 chance of Revival that revives the Slime without consuming Stamina or Blob Coins.
- Quitting mid-adventure will trigger Score Calculation. If the score of the current level exceeds your best score, it will be saved as your high score. The obtained Blob Coins will be added to your inventory. The Stamina already consumed will not be returned to you.
- In the Bouncing Adventure, there are 7 Slimes to choose from. Each Slime has its own skill to aid you during the adventure and attain more Blob Coins.
- Travelers can unlock the various slimes by challenging different Levels.
- Some new Slimes are available for trial usage in certain levels and can also be unlocked. During the trial, you can only use this Slime in a specific level. Once unlocked, you can use it in all levels as well as the “Infinite Bouncing” mode. It will also interact with you from the home page.
- Use any Slime to complete specific Levels successfully to unlock the trial Slime in those Levels.
- Complete all 8 Levels in the Bouncing Adventure to unlock “Infinite Bouncing” mode.
- Infinite Bouncing mode, mechanisms become random in nature and infinite in number.
- Travelers can spend Blob Coins reviving the Slime up to 3 times in a run, each time costing 1, 3, and 5 Blob Coins respectively.
- In this mode, a maximum of 400 Blob Coins can be obtained for each run.
- Hold the left mouse button or space bar to charge, and release to jump
- The longer you hold, the farther you jump.
- The location indicated by the crosshair is where you will land.
- Land at the center of the stone to perform a Perfect Jump. Landing on this area will earn you more points!
- When the crosshair reaches its furthest position, it will return to its initial position at a constant speed. This will keep repeating until the slime jumps.
- The score of each jump will add up to the level’s total score.
The higher the level’s score, the more Blob Coins you’ll obtain when the final score is calculated.
- Once the progress bar is full, the current level challenge will be completed.
- If the Slime accidentally lands on the spikes on the thorny stones, the jump will fail and score calculation will automatically be triggered.
- If the Slime doesn’t make a perfect jump onto the water stains on the water-stained stone mechanism, you will only get 80% of the points for this jump.
- If you stay on a stone with cracks for more than 3 seconds, it will crumble. The Slime will fall once the stone crumbles. This will be deemed as a failed jump and score calculation will automatically be triggered.
For more Genshin Impact news, check out our newsroom here.