Facial hair is a serious issue among women. It hinders the looks and lowers the confidence of women. If you are also troubled by this we can help you here. These are some home remedies by which you can know that how to remove facial hair forever,
How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently – How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently
hirsutism or causes of facial hair are either genetic or endocrinological. While genetic cases can only be managed with medical treatment, the following home remedies can help correct the hormonal imbalance and thus hirsutism.
1. drink spearmint tea
spearmint tea It has been shown to have significant anti-androgenic activity, which may help manage hirsutism upon continued use. However, the studies conducted are limited, and therefore, further long-term studies are needed to establish its therapeutic effects.
To use: Consume a cup of spearmint tea every day. You can also try spearmint capsules on consulting your doctor.
2. increase your zinc intake
One study reported that consuming 50 mg of zinc may help manage hair growth in hirsut women. Since studies have suggested up to six times the daily intake for hirsutism treatment, it is best to consult with your doctor for an appropriate dosage.
Zinc works by blocking an enzyme involved in testosterone metabolism that causes excessive hair growth.
To use: Zinc can be found in oysters, poultry, nuts, beans, fortified breakfast cereals and whole grains. You can also take zinc sulfate supplements and zinc-containing lozenges.
3. take folic acid
Folic acid may help regulate homocysteine levels, an increased level of which may increase the risk of polycystic ovarian syndrome, a common cause of hirsutism.
4. take cinnamon
Cinnamon is known to improve insulin sensitivity and lipid profile in patients with PCOS. Additionally, many hirsut women have reported that oral consumption of cinnamon helps manage hair growth.
To use: There is no fixed dosage, with one study suggesting 1.5 grams of cinnamon consumed three times a day.
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair
Apart from treating facial hair with the help of medication and laser treatment, you can home remedies to remove facial hair Can also try. When we talk about home remedies, the first thing that comes to mind is natural ingredients. There are many ingredients which are available in your kitchen and can work effectively to reduce facial hair. Let’s know by using them how to remove facial hair,
1. lemon juice and sugar
home remedies to remove facial hair It is an ancient beauty technique for removing unwanted hair. To use it, mix sugar and lemon juice in a little water. Stir it well to dissolve the sugar until the sugar becomes a sticky granular paste. Apply it every alternate day.
2. Banana and Oatmeal
Make a thick paste using mashed bananas and oatmeal. Apply this paste on the face and massage it for 10 to 15 minutes. Oatmeal helps remove hair along with dead skin, and banana moisturizes the skin.
3. lemon and honey
To use Make a smooth paste by mixing lemon juice, sugar and honey together. Add water as required. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle a tiny bit of all purpose flour on the hairy area and apply the paste in the direction of hair growth. Then place a cloth strip over it, press it down and pull it against the direction of hair growth.
4. turmeric and milk
Make a paste using rice flour, turmeric powder and milk. Apply the mask on the unwanted hair area and let it dry. Wash it off with warm water. The thickener of rice flour rubs against the skin and removes the hair. Milk moisturizes it, and turmeric acts as an antiseptic.
Facial Hair Removal Tips – Facial Hair Removal Tips in Hindi
There are many tips for facial hair using which you can get rid of facial hair instantly. However, these may not be suitable for all women. Also, it is not advised to use them regularly as you cannot get rid of facial hair forever by using them.
Shaving is one of the quickest and easiest ways to remove hair and go on with your day. Whether you’re using a disposable shaver or an electric shaver, both have a built-in blade that picks up and cuts the hair on the surface of the skin.
Tweezing is another effective and inexpensive way to remove facial hair. This method works a little differently than shaving. Instead of removing hair with a razor blade, tweezers are designed to pluck or pull hair from the roots.
Waxing is another option for removing facial hair. This technique can eliminate hair in up to four weeks, which may be a better option if you’re busy and don’t want to shave or tweeze regularly.
4. waxing at home
Waxing is an effective way to remove all the hair in an area. Soft wax will be more suitable for your face as it is formulated to be used on the face.
This chemical treatment dries out your hair, causing it to break and fall out. Plus, it helps lighten hair, making it less noticeable. Always do a patch test before applying bleach to your face.
Precautions to be taken while removing facial hair – Precautions for Facial Hair Removal in Hindi
1. If you are going for a medical treatment for permanent facial hair removal, you should consult a doctor beforehand. Treatments such as lasers can subsequently lead to various skin diseases, so make sure you have medical confirmation.
2. If you want to try home remedies, you should know your skin type to avoid any negative reactions. Here are the points you should remember:
- People with dry skin should not keep the lemon pack on the face for more than 15-20 minutes.
- After scrubbing the paste on your face with banana and oatmeal paste, make sure you wash it off with cold water or apply ice on the skin.
- Check the temperature of the mixture before applying the honey and lemon mixture to your skin.
3. Clean your face for shaving and apply a layer of soap or shaving cream. This promotes a smooth surface and reduces the chances of cuts.
4. Follow these steps to tweeze facial hair:
- Before you begin, wipe your face with a warm washcloth to soften the skin.
- Separate the hair you want to break.
- While keeping your skin taut, pluck one hair at a time.
- Always pull or break in the direction of hair growth.
5. If you use beeswax, do a patch test on your skin to see if you develop an allergic reaction.
Causes of Thick Facial Hair
in women causes of facial hair,
- Hormonal problems are one of the main causes of facial hair in women.
- If hormones aren’t responsible for the fuzz on your face, it may be your genes.
- Certain underlying health issues like polycystic ovarian disorder can also cause this problem.
- Cushing’s syndrome can also cause hirsutism.
- Virilization A condition in which a female develops secondary male sex characteristics, causing thicker facial hair in females.
Facial hair can be annoying for some people, but unwanted hair It’s an easy thing to get rid of. Depending on the method chosen, you can get rid of hair for days, weeks or even months.