When you receive word that they’ve been accepted into IGNOU, the first thing that pops into their heads is the university’s ID card. All IGNOU students must have an IGNOU ID Card at all times while attending university events. To make it easy for students to obtain their IGNOU ID Card online, IGNOU has made the process a cinch for them.
IGNOU ID card download 2022
There isn’t a lot of waiting involved in downloading your IGNOU ID card. You only need to follow a few simple steps to correctly download your ID card to your mobile phone or tablet.
- First and foremost, however. To obtain your IGNOU ID Card, follow the link we’ve provided.
- Enter the Captcha Code Correctly.
- Then, press the Login button to proceed.
- To view your IGNOU Digital ID Card, go to your IGNOU Admission Profile section.
IGNOU ID Card (For Jan 2022 and Earlier)
If you were admitted in January 2020, July 2020, January 2021, July 2021, or January 2022, you must access the following link to retrieve your student ID card.
Does the IGNOU ID Card need to be picked up in person?
Students who registered for IGNOU courses offline must pick up an IGNOU ID card from their regional center of enrollment and have it validated by the RC for it to be valid.
Use of IGNOU ID Card
Candidates must always carry their ID cards on the following IGNOU activities and occasions. As a result, you should bring a copy to any of the IGNOU events listed below. IGNOU Assignments at study centers and regional centers require an ID card.
Participating in a Term End Exam at an IGNOU Exam Center
- On-the-job testing
- Therapy Sessions
- The Graduation Ceremony of the IGNOU
- IGNOU’s Career Fair.
How can you replace a lost ID?
Suppose a student loses or misplaces their IGNOU ID card. There is no need to panic because the regional center office or the IGNOU Online Admission Portal can provide a replacement.
By entering your enrollment number, you will be able to download your IGNOU ID card in 2022
It’s an excellent choice.
The following link will take you to the re-registration dashboard:
- Select “proceed for re-registration” and check the declaration box.
- Decide the course you want to take.
- Enter your full name.
How to get IGNOU identity card download 2022
- Take a few minutes to get familiar with the IGNOU student app you’ve installed on your phone from Google Play.
- Your name, birthdate, and whether you’re enrolled in any programs should all be entered here.
- After clicking submit, an options ID card will appear.
- Press the button for the ID card.
- The IGNOU student ID card for 2021-2022 will be instantly downloaded as a PDF.
IGNOU digital ID card
Digitally signed identity documents benefit from producing a backup copy and preserving it for future use!
When making a digital copy, there is no need to add a stamp. One of the benefits of having a digital IGNOU student ID card is that it is more convenient for students.
Following admittance, you will be able to obtain a digital copy of the course material.
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) and other distant education providers, such as the University of Phoenix, offer online papers.
IGNOU ID card Password Reset
- A student questioned me about the password last year; I’ve heard that new candidates have trouble downloading this.
- “Your 10-digit enrollment number” is the IGNOU ID card pdf password.
- We must first obtain the original enrollment number before downloading it. On the admissions portal, you can discover it.
- One of the essential documents regarding privacy concerns is this one.
- Your ID is password-protected to prevent downloads.
How to get a duplicate IGNOU ID?
- You must apply for a duplicate IGNOU identity card if the ID card has been misplaced.
- Bring a GD copy and a demand draft to the regional office.
- Enclose a recent passport-sized photograph and send the completed form to the regional office for verification.
At the end of the discussion, it can be said that if you follow the guideline, it will be helpful.