Masoor Dal Face Pack for Skin Whitening
A masoor dal face pack for skin whitening is easy to make. You can find the ingredients at home, and it is super beneficial for your skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on your skin first. Here is a list of some masoor dal pack for skin whitening for you to try.
1. Masoor Dal and Raw Milk Face Pack
This pack can be used to exfoliate your skin, tighten your pores, brighten your skin, and remove tan. This masoor dal face pack will cleanse and nourish your skin while fighting off acne.
- Soak masoor dal overnight
- Grind it to form a thick paste
- Stir in 1/3 cup of raw milk
- Using a circular motion, apply the paste to your fac
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off and pat your face dry
2. Masoor Dal and Coconut Face Pack
The masoor dal in the pack will exfoliate your skin, and the coconut oil will moisturize your skin, leaving you with soft and supple skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of masoor dal powder with two tablespoons of milk
- Add a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of coconut oil
- Apply it evenly on your face
- Leave it on for only 20 minutes
- Scrub it off your face and rinse
3. Masoor Dal and Almond Oil Face Pack
When it comes to masoor dal for face whitening, this almond oil and masoor dal face whitening pack will help lighten your tan and get you even-toned skin.
- Soak 50 grams of masoor dal overnight
- Grind it into a fine paste
- Add one teaspoon of raw milk and almond oil
- Mix and apply it to your face
- Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water
4. Masoor Dal, Sandalwood, and Orange Peel Face Pack
Use masoor dal for face whitening by mixing it with sandalwood. The pack acts as an exfoliator and also loosens out your facial hair. Orange peel has antioxidant properties which will help heal your skin. The vitamin C in orange will make your skin brighter.
- Soak 100 grams of masoor dal, 50 grams of sandalwood powder and orange peel in milk overnight
- The next morning grind all the ingredients to a fine paste
- Apply it to your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Once dry, scrub it off gently with olive oil in a circular motion
- Rinse your face with cold water
5. Masoor Dal and Honey Face Pack
Masoor dal and honey work together to hydrate your skin. It will further help prevent acne and nourish your skin from within.
- Mix one teaspoon of masoor dal powder with one teaspoon of honey
- Mix to make a paste and apply it to your face
- Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off
6. Masoor Dal Face Pack
This simple masoor dal face pack will tighten your pores and help rid you of acne.
- Grind some masoor dal into a paste
- Apply the paste onto your skin
- Once it dries, wash it off with cold water
- Using a damp cloth will encourage mild exfoliation
Masoor Dal Benefits for Skin
Let’s look at some benefits masoor dal offers our skin:
- High nutrients, minerals, and vitamins make it an excellent skin cleanser. Masoor dal helps to get rid of dirt and impurities on your skin.
- The exfoliative properties of Masoor dal help get rid of acne and blackheads.
- The bleaching properties of Masoor dal make your skin lighter and even out your tone. Masoor dal face pack for skin whitening can also remove tan lines, blemishes, and dark spots.
- High antioxidants help reduce skin wrinkles and premature ageing by reducing damaged cells from free radicals and tightening the skin.
- Masoor dal face pack for skin whitening is beneficial to the skin in more than one way. It also allows moisture to penetrate the skin after exfoliation. Therefore, combining it with honey or rose water can help hydrate your skin.