Everyone gets blisters in the mouth, this is a common problem that happens to all people. Blisters occur in the mouth and on the tongue and are so painful that the patient cannot bear its pain. It also makes it difficult to eat, but by taking some home remedies, you can get rid of the ulcers.
What is Mouth Ulcer?
It is an open wound inside the mouth. In Ayurveda it is called Mukhapak. In this, there is burning and pain on the ulcers, as well as there is trouble in eating anything, but this problem gets corrected on its own in a few days.
There are many reasons for mouth ulcers. If this problem occurs again and again in some people, then they should get this problem completely treated. It is also caused due to constipation, excessive spicy food, heat of the stomach.
symptoms of blisters
Mouth ulcers occur on the inner surface of the cheeks, on the tongue, inside the lips or on the soft part behind the palate, in the gums. Know what are the symptoms of mouth ulcers.
Wherever you have a blister in your mouth, you start feeling pain.
- Difficulty in eating, speaking and swallowing food.
- When the blister is about to develop, tingling, burning and pricking starts at that place already.
- The blister is gray, yellow and white in color and the border of the blister is red.
Why do mouth ulcers happen? – Causes of Mouth Ulcer
Blisters can be difficult to treat without knowing the cause. Therefore, first identify its cause and then treat it. So you will get the right effect of treatment, everyone has different reasons for having blisters. know due to mouth ulcers What.
- Fried Roasted Food – Eating food of more chili spices does not react properly in the stomach. Therefore, if there are blisters in the mouth, then avoid eating more fried and fried food.
- Remaining constipated – People who remain constipated also have to be troubled by the problem of blisters. Due to constipation, dirt starts accumulating in the stomach which causes mouth ulcers.
- Changes in Hormones During Menstruation – Women experience changes in hormones during menstruation. Due to which blisters also start happening.
- Smoking – Pan masala, tobacco and smoking also cause ulcers in the mouth. Stop these bad habits now.
- Biting of the tongue – Sometimes while eating something, part of the tongue or cheek comes into the teeth, which causes blisters.
- Stomach heat – When the heat in the body increases, the heat in the stomach also starts increasing. The heat of the stomach is also one of the reasons.
- In some diseases – Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, such bowel disorders are also believed to be the cause of ulcers.
- Nutrient deficiency – due to deficiency of zinc, vitamin B-12, folic acid and iron in the body.
- Antibiotics – Long-term use of antibiotics and side effects of allopathic medicines can also lead to mouth ulcers. When antibiotics are overused, the number of good bacteria in the intestines decreases.
- Bacteria – Helicobacter pylori bacteria also cause ulcers in the mouth.
- Mental stress – If we live under stress then it affects our mind. Even if there is mental stress, there are blisters in the mouth. Any kind of stress whether job stress or any other work.
Prevention from Mouth Ulcer
If you also want to avoid getting blisters in the mouth, then you have to take some measures. By making lifestyle changes and taking care of the diet, you can avoid mouth ulcers.
- Mouth Cleaning – Take special care of the cleanliness of the mouth. Before going to bed at night, brush your teeth and sleep.
- Do not eat fried-roasted- Do not consume foods made from more chili spices and oil.
- Drink water – Drink plenty of water daily. Do drink 10 – 12 glasses of water.
- Eat Dairy Products – Consume foods made from milk such as: Butter, curd, milk and cheese. Due to this there is no deficiency of Vitamin-B in the body. Mouth ulcers are also caused by the deficiency of B vitamins.
- Green Tea – Green tea is considered good for health. It also prevents from mouth ulcers.
- Raw Onions – Add raw onions to your salad. Eating raw onions is also considered good for ulcers.
- Keep the stomach clean – Consume fibrous vegetables, fruits in your diet. It helps in preventing the problem of constipation.
- Nutrient intake – Take nutrients in your diet. They contain zinc, iron, vitamin-B6, folic acid and the lack of all these nutrients causes blisters.
- Do not eat chewing gum – Chewing too much chewing gum also causes mouth ulcer, so avoid this habit.
- Do not let the heat – do not let the heat in your body. Avoid food that increases heat in the stomach.
- Do not take stress – Taking too much stress can spoil your health and can also cause ulcers in the mouth.
- Soft Brush – The flossing brush should be soft. A hard brush increases the chances of getting mouth ulcer.
Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcers
If you have also been troubled by mouth ulcers and have used many types of medicines, yet the blisters are not getting cured. Mouth Ulcer Home Remedies Try it Let’s know with home remedies how to cure mouth ulcers,
- Catha – Catechu is very beneficial for curing mouth ulcers. Mix liquorice powder, catechu and honey and apply it on the ulcers.
- Tomato – If the blisters bother you again and again, then eat tomato or take a glass of tomato juice and rinse it.
- Tulsi – Tulsi plant is found in all the houses of India. Apart from being a plant, it is a potent medicine. Which is used in certain diseases. Chew 3,4 basil leaves twice a day even if there is an ulcer.
- Gargles – Should be gargled in case of mouth ulcer.
1. Gargle with lemon water and honey.
2. If there is a burning sensation in the blisters, for this, mix turmeric in glycerin and apply it on the blisters and rinse it after half an hour.
3. Take a cup of water. Add coriander powder to it and boil it, when it cools down, rinse it with this water.
4. Make a decoction of nutmeg and gargle with it 2,3 times a day.
5. Jamun bark is also useful in healing ulcers. Make a decoction of it and rinse with it.
6. Take 30 grams of banyan bark, boil it in 1 liter of water and gargle with it.
- Honey and liquorice – Mix the powder of liquorice in honey. Mix it well. Now apply this mixture on the ulcers. After keeping it for some time, saliva will start forming, let it come out of the mouth.
- Jasmine leaves – Jasmine leaves are also beneficial in mouth ulcers. Grind its leaves and apply it on the ulcers, it will be relaxing.
- Fennel, sugar candy, cardamom, amla – take 5 grams white cardamom, 10 grams fennel, 25 grams Indian gooseberry and 25 grams sugar candy. Now grind it and make a fine powder. Take half a gram of this powder with water twice a day.
- Camphor – Heat 10 grams of milk lightly, add 21/2 camphor powder to it, now apply it on the blisters, it will eliminate the blisters.
- Honey and Cardamom – Honey has anti-bacterial properties. Make a good mixture by adding cardamom powder to it. Apply it on the ulcers, do this daily for 2-3 days, your mouth ulcers will be cured.
- Toothpaste – Toothpaste cools the ulcers, it soothes the burning sensation of the ulcer and erases it.
- Salt water – Mix 1 teaspoon of salt in a glass of water. Gargling with this water will also give you benefit in mouth ulcer.
- Coconut oil – It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties which help in eliminating ulcers.
- Aloe Vera Juice – This is also used to cure ulcers. You can apply aloe vera juice on the ulcers.
- Garlic – It has anti-biotic properties. Take 2,3 garlic cloves and make a fine paste of it. Apply it where you are getting ulcers in the mouth, soon your ulcers will be cured.
- Milk – The calcium present in milk fights the virus and it is also useful for wound healing. Take cold milk, soak cotton wool in it and apply it on the blisters.
- Ice – It reduces the swelling and pain of the ulcers, the cold cures the blisters quickly.
- Tea Tree Oil – The anti-bacterial properties found in tea tree oil help a lot in destroying the ulcers. Apply it on the ulcers 3,4 times in a day.
- apple cider vinegar It is also beneficial in curing ulcers. You can also soak it in cotton and apply it on the ulcers.
- Dry Copra – Chew dry copra and eat it. Do this 3,4 times a day, in 2 days you will start feeling comfortable.
- Clove oil – Blisters are also cured by applying clove oil in the mouth. Clove works to destroy bacteria.
Types of Mouth Ulcers
There are three types of ulcers. All of which have different mouth ulcers due to different reasons. Know its types.
- Severe ulcers – This ulcer is large in size, which occurs in one person in 10. If you have a severe ulcer, contact a doctor immediately.
- Common ulcers – Most people have normal ulcers. It is not very big in size which gets cured in 10 days.
- Herpetiform ulcer – Another name for this ulcer is pinpoint ulcer. Well, it happens only to few people. It occurs in people between the ages of 10 and 40. Out of which it affects 10 percent of the people. This ulcer is negligible in children and the elderly.
In how many days do mouth ulcers heal?
Usually mouth ulcers get cured in a few days and the pain and pricking in it also gets cured in 4.5 days. Then without treatment the blisters also disappear in 10 days. But people in whom this problem starts happening for more than 10 days, then they should see the doctor.
When to see a doctor?
If you are also feeling any of the following conditions. So by contacting your doctor mouth ulcer treatment Should get it done
- Even after taking pain killers, there is no relief in the ulcers.
- The blister has been there for more than three weeks.
- When the blisters started spreading.
- When the size of the blister is large.
- Difficulty in drinking water due to ulcers.
- Fever accompanied by blisters.
It is normal to have blisters, but when it starts growing and is not getting better then it can become a cause of trouble. you mentioned above mouth ulcer remedies If you are still not getting relief then tell the doctor.