The central government of India has launched a scheme under the name of Prime Minister PM Samman Nidhi Kisan Yojana to help the country’s farmers. It is also known as PM Kisan Yojana. The plan was launched in February 2019. Through this plan, Rs. 6,000 will be deposited into the country’s farmers’ bank accounts each year. To get the advantage of this system, you must register for the PM KISAN portal. This article provides all the information regarding the new installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as well as the 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status, steps to review the list of PM Kisan’s beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Yojana
Through this government-launched program, the government seeks to double farmers’ incomes by 2022. Several announcements were made in the Union’s 2021 budget to double farmers’ incomes.
The government’s Department of Agricultural Welfare released an amount of approximately Rs 1.31.531 billion at the 2021 budget meeting. This year’s budget is approximately 5.63% more than last year’s agriculture budget.
Half of the amount released in the agricultural budget is used for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was drawn up by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 24, 2019, taking into account the interests of the country’s farmers.
Many farmers in the country have benefited from this program. So far, 11.64 lakh farmers have benefited from Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The improvement of the lot is observed in the economic situation of the economic conditions of farmers through this scheme. Farmers can obtain the amount of 6000 RS reported in the regime directly on their bank account.
If you want to apply for this program as well, you need to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with the necessary documents.
|Period 1||April to July|
|Period 2||August to November|
|Period 3||December to March|
When you apply for the program, you will be provided with an amount of Rs 2000 three times a year. If you have already applied for this program, you do not need to reapply.
If even after applying, you have not been able to take the installment of your Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, you need to file your complaint with the government-mandated authorities.
This plan is proving to be very beneficial for the country’s smallholders.
So far, 8 installments have been transferred to the farmers’ bank account under PM Kisan Yojana. If you have not yet received your 8 installments, please contact your nearest PM Kisan Seva representative.
You can also check the status of your application online for it.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- Under this program, farmers will receive 6,000 rupees which will be transferred to their bank account.
- With this system, you only receive money when you register online.
- The benefits of this plan are available in all states of India except West Bengal.
- New legislation was recently passed for this system and PM says it will not harm farmers or their families.
- PM Modi is helping many farmers through this plan.
- Farmers can take advantage of this system to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
PM Kisan 10th Installment Date
Farmers await the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) which is expected to be released soon this month by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Recipients can get the latest updates by logging into PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
It should be noted that to date the Center has paid nine installments of 2000 rupees each directly to the bank accounts of eligible farmers.
Previously, the government had planned to release the 10th Installment of PM Kisan on December 15, 2021, but was unable to do so for certain reasons.
Sources now said the center will pay out Prime Minister Kisan’s money before December 25th to the recipients’ bank accounts.
Required documents for the registration
For the registration in this system you need the following documents:-
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- base card
- Voter ID card
- passport size photo
- identity card
- driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
Online Application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
- To apply, first, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers’ Corner, click on it.
- Then on the next page, you will have the option to register a new farmer.
- After clicking on it, the registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you will receive a future hard copy of the registration form.
E-KYC is Mandatory to get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
Details Aadhaar cards must be linked to the PM Kisan account, otherwise, there are no benefits. Linking Aadhaar to the account can be done in a few simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: First, the person needs to log into the PMKisan official website at pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: The person has to click on the “e-KYC” option on the
Step 3: A new page opens where you have to enter the number of the Aadhaar card, the Captcha code, and click on Search.
Step 4: Then you will be asked to enter the mobile phone number associated with the Aadhaar card.
Step 5: After you have entered that, you must click on ‘Get OTP’.
Step 6: Now the person must enter the OTP in the specified field enter
The person must take into account that the PM Kisan e-KYC is sent successfully.
Review of the beneficiary list
Prime Minister Kisan’s beneficiaries should note that the beneficiary lists will be posted in the panchayats for greater transparency and information, and the states and union territories would impose sanctions on the beneficiary via SMS sent by the system is generated.
The individual can also determine their status through the Farmers Corner on the PM Kisan portal. In order to verify the beneficiary status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, some simple steps should be followed which are as follows:
Step 1: The individual should visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s home page pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: The Person has to click on the tab ‘Beneficiary Status’ which is available on the homepage
Step 3: Now, after clicking on the beneficiary status, the person has to choose one of the options Aadhaar number, Account or. select mobile number
Step 4: After selecting the selected option, click on ‘Get data’
Now the beneficiaries can see the data.
If Name Is Not On List Of Beneficiaries
It should be noted that farming families whose names are not on the list of beneficiaries may contact the district-level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in their district for their names in the list of beneficiaries.
List of Beneficiaries You should also know that the government has set up an exclusive Farmer’s Corner on the PM KISAN web portal at pmkisan.gov.in to provide certain facilities to farmers.
How to Verify Payment status
Step-by-step method of checking beneficiary status and other details;
- First, visit the official website
- You will see the Farmers Corner option at the top, click on it.
- Select the Beneficiary Status option here, where you can check the status of the application.
- A list is drawn up showing the farmer’s name and the amount transferred to their bank account.
- Now enter the Aadhar number, account number, or mobile phone number.
- Click on “Get data”.
Farmers Not Eligible for Scheme
- Those who have agricultural land but pay income tax.
- Professionals such as doctors, CA’s, lawyers, engineers, architects.
- Retired workers whose pension exceeds Rs 10,000.
- The ministers of the central and state government, parliaments, MLA, MLC, mayors, current and former presidents of Zilla Panchayat cannot use the plan.
Recipients have received 9 installments so far
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received a total of 9 installments and are now eagerly awaiting the 10th installment.
Lakhs of peasants in the country have not yet received the ninth installment. According to the information obtained on PM Kisan’s website.
All farmers who have applied for the ninth installment by September 30th will have their money transferred to their account along with the 10th installment.
If you have any questions or doubts, about PM Kisan Yojana, you can log on to PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in. You can also go to your district’s agricultural office and find out about the problem with the official responsible.