Pregnancy is a time in which women have to take special care of food and drink. There are some things that can be eaten on normal days, but those things cause damage in pregnancy. Vegetables also have special importance in pregnancy, some vegetables are beneficial, while some vegetables can harm a pregnant woman. So know which vegetables you should not consume.
Which Vegetables Should Not Eat During Pregnancy – Vegetables You Should Not Eat During Pregnancy in Hindi
Vegetables are considered very healthy for health. But there are some vegetables too, which are dangerous to consume during pregnancy. There are some vegetables that you should not consume during pregnancy. what not to eat during pregnancy
1. don’t eat eggplant
Brinjal has a good amount of nutrients, brinjal is considered a very healthy vegetable, it is also a good source of fiber. You should reduce the consumption of brinjal during pregnancy or if possible, do not consume it. Because brinjal contains cytohormones that help in bringing the period, due to which eating brinjal during pregnancy is very bad for the woman. Apart from this, eating brinjal can cause allergic problems, due to which you may have problems with itching, hives, abdominal pain, diarrhea etc.
2. don’t eat raw vegetables
Raw vegetables are good for physical health but pregnant women are advised not to eat raw vegetables. Pregnant women should not eat unpasteurized vegetables. Whenever you consume vegetables and fruits, before that wash them thoroughly, this will save you from the risk of infection.
3. Bitter gourd can be harmful
Bitter gourd is considered to be a very beneficial vegetable, which provides many benefits by eating it. Bitter gourd removes many diseases, but excessive consumption of bitter gourd during pregnancy can cause problems during pregnancy. Due to which you may have all these problems like: fatigue, abdominal pain, excessive sputum, body pain, blurred vision, etc. Be sure to remove the seeds as the seeds can be very harmful.
4. Cabbage can cause problems
Generally, there is no problem in cabbage and eating it also provides many nutrients. But the consumption of cabbage can be harmful at times during pregnancy. Insects cause a lot of damage to leafy vegetables, due to which many pesticides are often used in growing them. Some insecticides are so dangerous that even after washing and cooking their leaves, the effect of the chemicals on them is not lost. In normal condition, the body does not have much side effects, but in pregnancy such cabbage can be harmful. Apart from this, pregnant women should not consume any kind of leafy vegetables and cabbage during the rainy season or should be done very carefully. Wash it thoroughly and consume it.
5. avoid eating peaches
Peach is hot but it is also delicious but its hot taste can spoil your pregnancy. Peach can cause bleeding in pregnant women, so it is wise not to eat it during pregnancy.
6. Avoid eating egg vegetable
Eggs are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, but raw or half-cooked eggs should not be eaten during pregnancy. They carry the risk of contracting salmonella, which can cause vomiting and diarrhea and affect the health of the baby. But this does not mean that you should not eat eggs, eggs contain nutrients, if you want to consume eggs during your pregnancy, then eat them only after cooking them properly.
7. Undercooked or raw meat vegetables should not be eaten
Consumption of raw meat increases the risk of infection in pregnant women. Pregnant women should not consume raw or undercooked meat during their pregnancy. In the first month of pregnancy, you should be very careful, during this time these types of foods can prove to be very harmful. Therefore, eating undercooked or raw meat should be avoided during the entire pregnancy. If you want to eat meat, then cook it well, take care that it does not remain raw and wash the meat thoroughly before cooking.
8. don’t eat jackfruit
Jackfruit is high in fiber, so eating it in excess can lead to constipation. Also, due to the high sugar in it, it is also harmful for pregnant women who have sugar problems because it can increase your sugar. Its effect is hot and hot things can increase contractions. You can consume jackfruit during pregnancy but consume it in very limited quantity. Consuming it in excess can also be harmful for your pregnancy.
Also read: What to eat in the morning during pregnancy Food to Eat in Morning During Pregnancy in Hindi
Vegetables to Eat During Pregnancy
Vegetables provide your body with nutrients. Vegetables taken during pregnancy include:
- Bell Peppers – Bell peppers are high in vitamins and dietary fiber. You should consume it during pregnancy.
- Beet – Beetroot is rich in vitamins and fiber. Beetroot strengthens the immune system.
- Sweet potato – It contains vitamins A, B and C. Your body gets its supply of these vitamins.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is rich in vitamin C, K and folate, people who have complaints of constipation, then eating broccoli benefits in it.
- Green peas – Green peas are high in vitamin C and K. Which is very beneficial for pregnant women.
- Parsley – Parsley is rich in protein, vitamin E and riboflavin. Pregnant woman should consume it.
- Dark leafy greens – These are high in fiber, carotenoids and folate.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are rich in vitamins C and K and biotin.
Also read: What should pregnant women eat during pregnancy?
Simple Tips to Add Vegetables to Your Diet in Hindi
If you do not like eating vegetables, then you can try them in some new ways. Here are a few ways you can add vegetables to your diet to make them interesting and tasty.
- If you like spicy food then vegetable curry can be the best option for you. The level of spice in the food depends on your preference as spices do not harm the baby yet you should not eat too much spices if you are not feeling well then it is advisable to keep the spice level low. Tomato or spinach pasta are also good choices.
- You can also try making baked beans with sauce.
- Cook the vegetables you don’t like by mixing them with your favorite vegetables and add the chutney of your choice.
- Homemade vegetable soup is also a good option to get more vegetable nutrition. These soups are delicious and nutritious.
- Eating vegetables after baking enhances its taste, after baking, it can be consumed by dipping in sauce.
- During this your taste will change. So trying new vegetables will increase the range of foods in your daily diet.
- Roast or grill vegetables and season them with herbs and spices such as basil, oregano, coriander to enhance the flavor of the vegetables.
- Women who do not like cooked vegetables can also try uncooked/raw vegetables. Grated carrots or raw vegetables are great ways to include vegetables in your diet.
Keep in mind that soft cheeses, blue-veined cheeses and mold-ripped cheeses may contain listeria, a bacteria that can cause health problems for the unborn baby, so avoid them.
Before taking any new food during pregnancy, you must discuss it with your gynecologist. Which vegetable should not be eaten during pregnancy If you know this, then you should avoid eating these vegetables during pregnancy.